Amber Management are registered under the Data Protection Act to protect any personal information that we hold. Our Data Protection Registration Number Z935446X.
We are also keen to demonstrate our commitment to data protection and now work within the Personal Information Promise guidelines below:-
- Value the personal information entrusted to us and make sure we respect that trust;
- Go further than just the letter of the law when it comes to handling personal information, and adopt good practice standards;
- Consider and address the privacy risks first when we are planning to use or hold personal information in new ways, such as when introducing new systems;
- Be open with individuals about how we use their information and who we give it to;
- Make it easy for individuals to access and correct their personal information;
- Keep personal information to the minimum necessary and delete it when we no longer need it;
- Have effective safeguards in place to make sure personal information is kept securely and does not fall into the wrong hands;
- Provide training to staff who handle personal information and treat it as a disciplinary matter if they misuse or don’t look after personal information properly;
- Put appropriate financial and human resources into looking after personal information to make sure we can live up to our promises; and
- Regularly check that we are living up to our promises and report on how we are doing.