HOW TO REQUEST A REPLACEMENT KEY OR FOB
We can source communal door keys, door fobs and gate remotes for most of the developments we manage.
Please note that only property owners (not their tenants) and authorised lettings agents can request a new communal door key, fob or remote.
To request a new fob/remote, the property owner/authorised letting agent should complete the form below. We will then:
- Contact you with the cost of your specific fob/remote and details on how to pay. The cost will depend on the type of system installed in your building.
• Communal door keys: approx £30 plus VAT
• Communal door fob: approx £30 plus VAT
• Gate remotes: Between £60-100 plus VAT
2. Once payment has been received, the key/fob/remote will be ordered and programmed (where appropriate). Sometimes it may need to be programmed on-site by an engineer, which will take a little longer.
3. We will send the key/fob/remote to your nominated address. Please allow up to 10 days from receipt of payment for the replacement to be ordered, programmed and dispatched.
Please note that some systems require you to place an order directly with the installer – we will let you know if this is the case for your system. Only fobs/remotes sourced from an authorised provider can be programmed.